Dr. Richard Orr –
Evansville Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Richard Orr is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery options for the face, body and breast. In practice since 1990, Dr. Orr has extensive experience in helping patients realize their goals.
Dr. Orr graduated with honors from the University of Missouri with a B.S. in Biochemistry. Following his undergraduate studies, he obtained his Medical Degree from the University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine. After his formal education, Dr. Orr completed a General Surgery Residency at the University of West Virginia and a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis.
Dr. Orr has been in private practice in Evansville and has served as a Clinical Instructor in Plastic Surgery since 1990.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1994
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Bennett Surgical Society
- Diplomat – American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow – American College of Surgeons
- Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active Staff – Evansville Surgery Center
- Active Staff – St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Active Staff – Deaconess Hospital
- Active Staff – Surgicare Surgery Center
View Dr. Orr’s complete CV here.